Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lots of Gowns!

Stack of 6 gowns that all shipped on one day. 
I've noticed some trends in my sales over the last year or so.  It seems like every couple of weeks or so there will be a "hot" item.  For the past month, it's been my layette gowns. 
In the last month, I've sold over 20 of them!   Most of them in the popular kleo pattern, but I was lucky enough to have a couple of custom order fabrics so that makes it more fun to create them. 

Right now in the shop I have these listed in a couple of different patterns, but it is always possible to custom order one in your choice of fabrics.  These beautiful gowns make such a beautiful personalized baby gift and it will be the hit of the shower.  If you're expecting yourself, these gowns are perfect for photos and the welcome home outfit. 

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment